Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One Bowl Brownies

Someone asked if I had a good homemade brownie recipe. These are the best.

4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups white sugar
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  2. Microwave chocolate and butter or margarine in large bowl at HIGH for 2 minutes or until butter or margarine is melted.
  3. Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour.
  4. Spread in greased 13 x 9 inch pan (I line a pan with foil and grease that. That way you can lift the foil out with the brownies in it.). Bake for 35 minutes (do not overbake).

1 comment:

Matthew Glenn said...

Sounds fabulous I'll have to try it out. I'd love to have any or all of you contribute to my blog as well: http://themormonchef.blogspot.com.


let me know,

Chef Matthew.